Easy collection of welding data
Keep track of your welding data with MigaLog™ software.
Analyse and document your work.
Use MigaLog™ to collect data for documentation and verification in accordance with EN and ISO welding standards.
- Make it easy to draw up welding procedure specifications (WPS’), prepare training and do spot checks.
- Calculate your task execution time per workpiece for the purpose of improving your welding production.
- Register volts, amps, gas consumption, wire feed speed, heat input and time spent on your welds. Use it for calculating your efficiency prior to submitting tenders.
- MigaLogTM does not require any extra equipment or training of employees.
MigaLogTM is ideal for:
- Welding productions which require any kind of data collection for the purpose of making improvements, increasing efficiency or submitting tenders
- Welding productions which require compliance with welding standards and norms
Transmit all welding data from an SD-card in the welding machine to a PC for active visualisation and print. The SD-card can hold welding data in two types of files per weld (DAT and TXT).